Jane Karuku Biography
Table of Contents
Jane Karuku is the current as Managing Director of Kenya Breweries Limited within East African Breweries Limited.
She held the position as the Director of the Company since 2013. Before, she served under leadership positions at Telekom Kenya and Managing Director at Cadbury East and Central Africa.
|Education||Food and Science Technology, MBA in Marketing|
|Alma mater||University of Nairobi, California National University|
|Current position||Managing Director of Kenya Breweries Limited|
According to her the Managing Director of Kenya Breweries Limited profile on Marketscreener. Mrs. Jane W. Karuku is 55 years old.
She attended the University of Nairobi from where she obtained a degree in Food Science and Technology.
Jane also holds an MBA in Marketing, she obtained from California National University.
Connect with Jane Karuku on LinkedIn, she has 73 connections and is a Partner at WellPro Agric Services.
She served under several positions in different companies. Some of her positions include;
- Deputy Chief Executive and Secretary-General, Telkom Kenya
- Managing Director, Cadbury East, and Central Africa.
- Non-Executive Director of the Barclays Bank of Kenya.
- Board Member of the Global Sustainability Index.
- Trustee of the United States International University, Kenya.
- Chairperson of Kenya’s Vision 2030 Board
In September 2013, she was appointed to serve as the KBL MD in September 2013.
Before the appointment was made, Jane served as the President of Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA). Now she holds the position of the Chairperson of Kenya’s Vision 2030 Board.
Jane also served under senior positions in several international corporate organizations. She served in Cadburys Limited as the Managing Director for East and Central Africa.
With this position, she was in charge of operations in fourteen (14) countries across Africa. Before that, she worked with Farmers Choice Kenya and Kenya Cooperative Creameries.
Jane is a member of several boards including Barclays Bank-Kenya, Junior Achievement-Kenya, and United States International University-Kenya.
Jane Karuku, managing director of Beer Company, East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL) salary must be huge judging by her position. She receives a monthly salary of a whooping Sh7.2 million ($69,984).
- “Jane W. Karuku“. Marketscreener retrieved 04-07-2020.
- “Jane W. Karuku“. Global Scientists | Academicians | Professionals retrieved 04-07-2020.
- “Jane Karuku“. LinkedIn retrieved 04-07-2020.
- George Tubei, “Top 7 highly paid CEOs in Kenya who are laughing all the way to the bank“. Pulse Live Kenya retrieved 04-07-2020.